Re: 2002 PA Rally (3rd annual)

To: "Spridgets-Autox.team" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: 2002 PA Rally (3rd annual)
Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2002 08:50:04 -0500
My apologies to the list, but I get the following message when I try to send a
message to Kevin:
<valntine@ptd.net>
    (reason: 553 sorry, mail from your location is not accepted here
(#5.7.1))

So hopefully he'll get it this way.

----- Original Message to Kevin -----
I wouldn't say I'm "planning" on it, but I am interested. Assuming that the
email list will provide more info on what will be happening there, please
sign me up.

<dnw>
david@vermonthardwoods.com