Re: LBCs and Lonely Hearts EST

To: Ankitterer@aol.com
Subject: Re: LBCs and Lonely Hearts EST
Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2002 09:29:01 -0500 (EST)
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
No, no!!

The "contact lens" thing not manipulation
though that's what I also thought at first,
but I checked it out. "Drying out" can be
a real problem with contacts and some
people.

Had a copilot last month who asked we
not use the recirc fan in the cockpit if it
could be avoided, for exactly this reason.

Didn't use it all month out of respect for his physical situation; don't
know what we
would have done in the summer, though.

Asked him to give this some thought and
consideration in terms of using glasses
instead of contacts in the summer months
as "conditioned air" situation could be a real problem in the heat.

Problem fixed itself; he got transferred to
Dallas!! :)

Cap'n. Bob
    '61 :{)