suggestions revitisted.

To: "'lflaherty65@yahoo.com'" <lflaherty65@yahoo.com>, "'swindrace@aol.com'" <swindrace@aol.com>, "'team-thicko@autox.team.net'" <team-thicko@autox.team.net>, "'spridgets@autox.team.net'" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: suggestions revitisted.
Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2002 14:47:33 -0500
ok youse guys..
i know this is de ja vue all over again
but the nissan died and we are gonna need another ride.
we need to find a shaggin wagon.

need some (serious) suggestions and maybe a little help.

criteria. what we can afford will depend on the vehicle. we cant go beyond
5k, and actually wouldnt be comfortable beyond 3k
we are looking at:
maybe an mid 90's ford escort wagon. any good/bad neutral comments on this
homely thing?
(if we get one we will have to spend a couple hundred making it a shaggin
waggon..
a cool old but nice shape late 60's wagon
a mercedes wagon (yeah i know my budget)
maybe even a mini wagon, but thats pretty far fetched.
maybe something like a subaru wagon..i dunno..

we wont go suv, we wont go mini van. mary says no volvo wagon,
 yeah ive asked this question before, but now weve got to get something to
use.
local to NE ohio is best but i will travel a little for something cool and
affordable.
i wont go to calif to get that cool mini for sale.

ive seen all the screwy beater sites. any viable finds welcome
r(wnik)Kansa/RCCSA