RE: Bought a New Jag

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Bought a New Jag
Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2002 16:37:52 -0600
I had a rental X-type last week in New England. I half expected something
like the way-too-soft Taurus I rented in January but I was impressed. Sadly
it had an automatic but that's to be expected in a rental. With a stick and
some summer tires I think it would really shine. It definitely grew on me.

Phil Vanner
Minneapolis