Re: Explaining ENRON (No LBC)

To: "brian S" <bugeye15@hotmail.com>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Explaining ENRON (No LBC)
Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2002 08:18:34 -0500
No, but I know several who did just that....

And, if I had written it, I would have come up with a better description for
capitalism, since you can't buy a decent stud for the price of a milch cow.
Never mind the fact that you aren't going to get milk from _any_ of those
cows unless you have access to a bull (or the equivalent) in the first
place!

<dnw>