RE: Trip to Las Vegas... anything I hsould see?

To: <cdsorkin@ix.netcom.com>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Trip to Las Vegas... anything I hsould see?
Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2002 11:42:47 -0800
Hi Charles,

Vegas is a fun place, you'll have a blast!  As for the Jaguar, if it's
not too late, check with Hertz.  They run their Prestige program in
Vegas, and have all sorts of British cars for rent.  Last time I was
there I got an S-type.

As others have stated, the Hoover Dam is a site to behold.  I'm not sure
what the status of tours is right now, with the heightened state of
alert and all.  I know for a while the highway going over the top of it
was shut down, that may still be the case.

Also mentioned was the Imperial Palace on the Strip.  They do have a
very impressive car collection.  If you like chocolate, the Ethel M
factory is pretty interesting.

If you can take a whole day, the Grand Canyon isn't that far away
either.  But as for natural scenery, there just isn't a whole lot to
look at around the immediate Las Vegas area.

Take care!

Greg Gowins
'69 Sprite
Dublin, CA