Very Important!

To: Ankitterer@aol.com, dgay@simoncontractors.com
Subject: Very Important!
Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2002 10:11:42 EST
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
jeez I guess no good deed goes unpunished.  How about writing to the guy and
saying "I appreciate your efforts to keep us safe but it actually isn't a
help because blahblah blah so in the future it's not necessary to notify us"
instead of insulting the person who tried to help and slipping in a few
tidbits about your own business and habits, neither of which anyone needs to
know any more than they need the "very important" message?  I didn't write
that message nor have I ever written a similar one but I do know how to
recognize a person with good intentions without heaping a bunch of criticism
on them.  for all you with such a chip on your shoulders I recommend the
Dalai Lama's book "the art of happiness" perhaps it can help your
perspective, and I wish you good luck and a virus free existence, both on and
of your 100% automated jobs.

Mark M