Re: Reasonable price -0800

To: type79@ix.netcom.com
Subject: Re: Reasonable price -0800
Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2002 16:44:46 -0500 (EST)
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Here again, "yep"....$4,000 plus more
for sound mechanicals and no rust.

Car is in Houston, TX, Jay. Breeanna is,
as we speak, looking this little '76 over
as her possible LBC aquisition. She sent
me pictures and to all "appearances", car
is in excellent shape cosmetically, inside
and out. Has a "clean" set of painted
wirewheels and the old "thin" whitewalls.

Outside is recent respray in black; inside
is very clean "looking" camel with camel
sheepskins. Fellow just had second kid--
enough said?! :)

Cautioned her severly!! Have mechanicals
checked out by pro, seats/carpets removed to check floor repairs and
rust by
same.

Will recommend that if it gets serious to
contact Brad Fornal (with or without snake!) and ask him politely
for his help, opinion and expertise so
she doesn't get "stuck"!!

To all you fellow listers who offered an
opinion based on average, reasonable
"ballpark" figure based on "vague"
information (that's all I had and was given
in too short a time frame!): many thanks!!

(Girls!! They never give you enough time
and facts "in time" to allow for proper
assessment, before they are off and running! What is it with them,
anyway??
LOL!! :)

Cap'n. Bob
    '61 :{)