Re: Bob and Annice in Australia!

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Bob and Annice in Australia!
Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2002 01:32:36 EST
In a message dated 2/25/02 9:35:49 PM, macleans@earthlink.net writes:

<< Congratulations to Bob and Annice Kitterer for making the latest
quarterly of Ray English's quarterly Sprite publication "Marque One".
Nice article on their Bugeye.  Now just how much does it cost to ship
your RV to Australia for a jaunt in the "outback"? >>

Hi Mike:

You scooped us on the publication announcement.  This was a pleasant surprise
for us too.  We sent pictures and the story to them, as they requested, with
our renewal.  Turns out we were the first to get our renewal in, according to
another article, which is why they devoted two pages to us in this issue.

Don't we wish we could ship the RV to Australia or just go ourselves.  I
think maybe the window of opportunity may have passed on that--Altitudes and
oxygen supplies.  Still a good dream though.

Annice & Bob
1960 Bugeye (Mk. IV in disguise)
1966 Sprite Mk. III (Still in Boxes)