Re: hockey/brooms NO LBC

To: "shelden" <shelden3@pldi.net>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: hockey/brooms NO LBC
Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2002 11:01:30 -0600
Charlie, and others.... just wait. From everything those of us in the
curling community are getting, we will see the sport grow by leaps and
bounds very soon. We don't drink or eat while curling, but afterward? Boy
Howdy! Nebraska has a club, btw. Ak-Sar-Ben  (do the math)
         For those interested...  www.usacurl.org.
         I'm very happy to answer any and all questions off list. I'm
addicted to the sport, as some may know.  ....and hey, no judges!
         Peter C
======