Re: 1979 Spit forsale Time to come out of the closet

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: 1979 Spit forsale Time to come out of the closet
Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2002 02:51:51 EST
I guess talking about Spitfires on the Spridget list would hold a certain
amount of bias. And it is understandable. We all have our likes and dislikes.
Even though I love Spridgets I also love Spitfires. I have alot of good
memories from the Spitfires I owned and would buy another one givin it's in
my area and the price was right. I think I'll stop here before anyone
barbecues me (worse than being flamed).

Jamie
1962 Austin Healey Sprite MK II
1979 Pontiac Trans Am WS6