Re: rocker set and turbo smoke

To: "Glen Byrns" <grbyrns@ucdavis.edu>
Subject: Re: rocker set and turbo smoke
Date: Fri, 1 Mar 2002 17:42:55 -0500
Cc: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Glenn:  What are the consequences if the bearings in the turbo lunch before you
have them replaced?  If that seal gets too bad could you affect the lubrication
of the bearing?  Or coke up the turbine to the point of jambing?  Just hate to
see you trash the housing, shaft,  et al.  If there is no danger, then, well,
oil is cheap!

Geoff Branch
'74 Meejit "Yellow Peril"
'72 Innocenti 1300 Mini