Re: Vapor Lock

To: WFO Herb <froggi60@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: Vapor Lock
Date: Sun, 03 Mar 2002 19:34:23 -0800
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Likely the sun is shining there in K Falls, and ir's warm out, so it would vapor
lock!

What I do with all the Morris minors is place a solid state fuel pump near the
fuel tank and let it push on the fuel to the carburettor.  This essentially
eliminates the vapor lock problem in these cars.  I have no experience with the
tape product.

In you case, right now, it might be as simple a problem with winter gas
formulation in a temporarily warm environment.  Does it normally vapor lock in
the summer?

Paul A