Re-send of British Car Show, Hot Springs National Park, Arkansas

To: "'Healey List'" <healeys@autox.team.net>, "'Spridget List'" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re-send of British Car Show, Hot Springs National Park, Arkansas
Date: Mon, 4 Mar 2002 16:38:14 -0600
Hi Again Listers, Looks like I can't include an attachment with my list
posts, so I'll just put the whole test into this post.  It'll probably mess
up the neat formatting....sorry about that.  Here's my original post...

Hi Listers, If anyone is inclined toward a laid-back weekend in beautiful
Hot Springs National Park, Arkansas the first weekend in May, then please
open the following attachment.  We had 70 LBC beauties our first year (2001)
and we expect to top that number this time.  We have invited MG racer Kent
Prather and S.U. guru Jim Taylor as our special guests.  Folks, this is the
prime time of the year to visit Hot Springs and we hope to see many of you
fellow Healey and Spridget fans there.
Jack Brashear
Little Rock, Arkansas
501-376-3633
jnbrashear@garverinc.com

THE SECOND ANNUAL

BRITS BY THE SHORE "ALL BRITISH" CAR SHOW

SPONSORED BY THE BRITISH MOTORING CLUB OF ARKANSAS (BMCA)

BENEFITING THE MUSCULAR DYSTROPHY ASSOCIATION OF ARKANSAS
ALL PROCEEDS GO TO THE MDA - LAST YEAR WE WERE ABLE TO DONATE $4,700

HOT SPRINGS NATIONAL PARK, ARKANSAS
CLARION RESORT ON BEAUTIFUL LAKE HAMILTON
MAY 4, 2002
9:00 a.m. TILL 1:00 p.m.
BANQUET AND AWARDS SATURDAY EVENING IN THE CLARION BANQUET HALL, TOP FLOOR,
GLASS WALLS WITH A BREATHTAKING VIEW OF THE LAKE

LODGING AT THE CLARION RESORT ON THE LAKE
1-800-432-5145

22 CLASSES JUDGED BY PEOPLE'S CHOICE
ALSO, PEOPLE'S CHOICE BEST OF SHOW

INVITED SPECIAL GUESTS ARE

KENT PRATHER, A SERIOUSLY GO-FAST MG RACER FROM KANSAS, TO BE ON HAND WITH
HIS RACE CAR FOR A TECH SESSION AND CONVERSATION
AND
JIM TAYLOR, PREEMINENT S.U. CARBURETOR GURU FROM OKLAHOMA , TO BE ON HAND
FOR A TECH SESSION, CONVERSATION, AND CARB ADJUSTING

OTHER ACTIVITIES INCLUDE A FUN RUN IN OUR LBC BEAUTIES
OR A SLOW-POKE OUTING ON THE HOT SPRINGS BELLE EXCURSION BOAT

FOR INFORMATION CONTACT LEE COWLING AT
501-372-8182 OR EMAIL copperheadcables@alltel.net

[demime 0.97c removed an attachment of type application/ms-tnef]