RE: Update on my job search

To: "'Brad Fornal'" <toyman@digitex.net>
Subject: RE: Update on my job search
Date: Tue, 5 Mar 2002 19:44:28 -0800
Cc: "Spridgets List" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Hey Brad,

Damn straight!  I'm not sure now when I'll be back to the Metroplex, but
I'll definitely do my best to get back before too long.  I'll have to go
to Italy, Rhome, Athens and Paris on my next trip back to Texas to
prepare myself for the trips overseas...<grin> Keep some of the Patron
around for me!!!

Greg Gowins
'69 Sprite
Dublin, CA