SandBlaster Deal in N.C.

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: SandBlaster Deal in N.C.
Date: Thu, 7 Mar 2002 23:03:56 -0500
I have BIG old industrial sand blaster that I would like to trade for
a set of useable black spridget seats, preferably with headrests. If
not seats, make me an offer. My father wants it out!
It is a Zero Mfg. Co. Model BNP180 s/n 1831.
Outside Dims: 73" tall, 50" long, and 40" deep
Door Opening: 38" wide at the bottom, 29" wide at the top, 21 1/2"
tall at the front, 40 1/2" tall at the rear (the front tapers back)
doors on both ends.
The viewing window has a vertical crack down the middle, the gloves
are missing as is the dust collector-modify it to use a shop vac?
It is located in Cary (just outside of Raleigh) N.C.

Its history: I bought it used from my company when they were
relocating only to discover it was too large for a single car garage
and stuck it in the back of my father's garage four years ago and he
is tired of it taking up space. The company moved it down from Ohio
five years before, and never hooked it back up, so I have never seen
it work. It is currently being used as a storage unit. It can easily
be transported in the bed of a pick-up.

Dean Swanson
'62 Sprite mkII
dswanson1@nc.rr.com