Re: E-bay rant

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: E-bay rant
Date: Fri, 08 Mar 2002 07:56:25 -0500
Order in the court!!!!!!

Atty Oliner! Your client asks for mercy from the court, but his record shows
that he won another  auction for an engine and didn't pay the seller. That
seller had a perfect record until your client  left negative feedback for the
sale he didn't complete.

What say you to this? eBay says "your bid is a contract". Your client must
enter the courtroom with "clean hands". In your last appearance you argued that
a contract is a contract.

Was your client going to pay this latest seller if he won the auction?

The Honorable F.C.Criswell