Re: Fuel Pump Question?

To: wolfbj@prodigy.net, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Fuel Pump Question?
Date: Tue, 12 Mar 2002 21:35:02 EST
In a message dated 3/12/02 6:44:52 PM Eastern Standard Time,
wolfbj@prodigy.net writes:

> Next, If replacing the fuel pump, what are the opinions of: 1) Installing an
> electric or 2) Install a new mechanical?

I am running a 1500 with Weber DVG and one of those square electric fuel
pumps. It has worked great for about 2 years now.  The PO mounted it in the
boot rather than under the vehicle, for whatever reason, but it is no
problem.  With any pump you get though, be sure it is a low pressure
pump--2-4 lb. I think. Other listers will know the number.

--David C.