Another bargain?

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Another bargain?
Date: Wed, 13 Mar 2002 23:23:00 EST
Check out this ebay auction. Not sure just how much I want out of this car.
Maybe only the 1275,  rear end, and disc brake set up.
The seller is offering me the complete car for for 750. I could get it towed
and stored in my garage in Hillsdale, NY
Any takers on the rest of the car for $500?
Deal is you got to help me pull the engine, and pick up the car before the
end of the summer.
Or if someone really wants to keep this all in one piece, and thinks it is
worth $750. let me know

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1810010129&r=0&t

=0&showTutorial=0&ed=1016054215&indexURL=0&rd=1

David Oliner
59,60 Bugeyes
67 TR4A