painting equipment? no lbc x-mac-creator="4D4F5353"

To: spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: painting equipment? no lbc x-mac-creator="4D4F5353"
Date: Thu, 14 Mar 2002 19:34:49 -0500
List,

 My Jeep really needs painted. My Sprite will need painted as soon as I
get the last parts. I was thinking of buying the painting equipment and
painting them myself. I figure, I am an artist, and I ROCK at spray
painting (actually professionally trained on that from art school).

 Is auto painting hard? Do you think I could do it? Where should I buy
my stuff? I know Eastwood offers some supplies for that. Or should I
just buy a compressor and some guns at Wal-Mart?

 Any advice from someone who's done this is greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

--
Amy Soich
http://www.studiosoich.com