Hel-uv-a-week

To: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Hel-uv-a-week
Date: Sun, 17 Mar 2002 11:28:58 -0500
It has been one mother of a week.  It all started Last Friday, took my boat
out fishing - snapped the drive shaft.  Next plans to go to Sebring were
thrown out the window because of a business presentation - aren't to get the
work - they just wanted to hear our ideas.  Missed Chuck in Action.  Before
leaving to presentation, took my midget for a front end alignment and wheel
balancing.  Found out all the wheels are warped.  Picked up the car after
returning Friday, about 3 block from home it started to miss really bad.
Pulled into the garage just as the temp was starting to climb.  shut her
down at about 220.  Waited until everything cooled down, ie, saturday
morning.  Water level low, oil grey, and it is NOT GOOD if when you pull the
spark plugs there is green stuff in cylinders 1 and 2.   Should have stayed
in bed ALL WEEK.

And how was your week?

Brent
76 Midget (2 X 2)