Re: rear seal message of Tue, 19 Mar 2002 08:12:30 -0800

To: Pasgeirsson@worldnet.att.net (Paul A. Asgeirsson)
Subject: Re: rear seal message of Tue, 19 Mar 2002 08:12:30 -0800
Date: Tue, 19 Mar 2002 11:32:44 -0500 (EST)
Cc: DLancer7676@cs.com, cdouglas@oz.net, TALLA@TELUSPLANET.NET, spridgets@autox.team.net
Ah!!

There you are.... list has been lookin' for you with respect to this and
I haven't
got your "address" handy, either. (Do now!)

How do we find out what your rear oil seal
fix ("at low, low prices") consists of? I figure it we can add this to
Gerard's site
regarding his soon to be published article
on proper block preparation concerning this, we're all "home free" on
this topic!

The MiniMania set-up is expensive and
according to some, may not work that well
at all, anyway. The Rivergate available fix is similiar, I am told, and
comes with thier
new rear engine plates associated with their 5 speeds, but this ain't
cheap, either.

Cap'n. Bob
    '61 :{)