Re: Speaking of Minilites

To: Mike Maclean <macleans@earthlink.net>, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Speaking of Minilites
Date: Tue, 19 Mar 2002 22:35:17 -0800
Hi Mike,

Isn't the suspension you have from a wire wheel car? I think everything is
the same except the hubs, but I'm not positive. The king pins between drums
and discs are not interchangeable, so make sure you use the disc brake one.

The banjo axle is narrower on a wire wheel car too, but you should be able
to use the brake components you'll need if you choose to swap. I would
probably swap over to the later dual piston rear cylinders with the rear
drums, but it's not absolutely necessary of your rear brakes are in new
condition, which I'm sure yours are.

Gerard