Re: Chinese MG Rover

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Chinese MG Rover
Date: Thu, 21 Mar 2002 13:21:31 EST
In a message dated 3/21/02 12:39:36 PM Eastern Standard Time,
RevdSpridget@aol.com writes:

> He adds: "Brilliance has achieved quite outstanding results in a very short
> space of time and demonstrates world-class standards in everything it does.
>
> It is clearly the leading automotive manufacturer in the world's
> fastest-growing car market."

Right!!!  China is the only country in the world that still builds steam
locomotives!  I'm sure they'll bring the tolerance standard from locomotive
to car manufacturing.  Everything measured to within 1/4 inch!

Frank, let's all pitch in and buy out MG Rover!  (Stop the instanity!)

Allen Hefner
SCCA Philly Region Rally Steward
'77 Midget
'75 Midget "The Project"