Re: Fw: [MGVR] stolen midget parts, now off-topic

To: Mike Maclean <macleans@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: Fw: [MGVR] stolen midget parts, now off-topic
Date: Thu, 21 Mar 2002 12:51:46 -0800 (PST)
Cc: Mike/Donna Carpenter <Mail4Carpenters@peoplepc.com>, Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Actually Mike, you'd guess wrong.

I've never hunted, although my father did and my
wife's family does. We're both very fond of guns. She
grew up on a farm and always had one. My grandfather
was an avid collector.

We're in the city now, so hunting and legal gun
ownership are off limits. But then, so is everything
else.

Al

http://movies.yahoo.com/