Miata Saga

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Miata Saga
Date: Fri, 22 Mar 2002 10:28:06 EST
despite the return of your check, I encourage you to pursue your complaint
against the dealership.  These people operate on the assumption that they'll
either be able to steal from you or, at worst, give your money back.  Show
them that's not true by insisting on an investigation from the state.  Write
letters to Mazda AND parent co. Ford and copy the dealership.  They'll at
least know they look bad and, as far as Mazda's position that it has nothing
to do with them Bullsh**!  that's a cop out and you deserve better.  Settling
for a refund means, from their point of view, why not try anything?
Obviously it's your business but, as consumers, we have to share the blame
for retailer practices.  They do what we put up with, we need to participate
in the process if we want better.  Good luck have fun in Italy!

Mark M
96 Miata didn't mind wadding it up on the way to turn it in because the
dealer tried to jam me when I picked it up, just like yours did.