back on line again!

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: back on line again!
Date: Fri, 22 Mar 2002 12:09:51 -0500
last night we lost power around 7-8pm untill 4-4:30am.   high winds appear
to be the culprit with a very strong front passing through.   so , now i
must get back to the remaining 200 emails i'm trying to catch up on.

i have contacted the gentleman about the "lemans classic" event in france.
this is going to be interesting...to say the least?   i speak not 1 word of
french.   so i hope we do not run into a language barrier.
i'm told they run a 24 hour vintage race where a group runs for 4 hours ,
then another group runs for 4 hours and so it goes for 24 hours.  i am
unaware of their run groups.   i have no idea about overseas shipping and
getting spares and personell there and back.   this is probably going to be
out of our reach financially but i'm going to investigate it thoroughly.
if they provode transportation for cars and crew........i guess it's my duty
to go and exterminate bugs on another continent?  lol!   who knows at this
point but it would be an experience not to be passed up if we can swing it.

chuck.