Any listers in the Manchester/Liverpool area?

To: "'Spridgets List'" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Any listers in the Manchester/Liverpool area?
Date: Sat, 23 Mar 2002 20:56:18 -0800
Howdy fellow listers,

The travel portion of my new job will soon be kicking into high gear.
My first trip will be to Warrington, UK.  Are any of our British listers
in that area?  If so, would you be interested in lifting a few pints of
Guinness, Newcastle, or Speckled Hen?

I'm arriving in Manchester on April 2nd, and staying until the 5th.  I'm
then flying to Lisbon.  I don't think we have any Portuguese listers,
but I may be mistaken (wouldn't be the first time!).

Greg Gowins
'69 Sprite
Dublin, CA