Re: (no subject) Now, "All Quiet on The Spridget Front"

To: Mike Weeks <mweeks16@cox.net>, "Robert E. Shlafer" <PilotRob@webtv.net>
Subject: Re: (no subject) Now, "All Quiet on The Spridget Front"
Date: Sun, 24 Mar 2002 18:58:40 -0600
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
During busier times while working a part of Saigon center that handled
approaches into TSN (uncle ho city now I think)... we would flex, bend or at
least interpret the rules a bit different.
Visual approaches take a load off the controller. Should be something like..
vectors to visual, report runway in sight.
Got busy one would wish the pilots vision were better - like superman?-.. to
speed the process we might say.. have airport in sight?  still nothing..
have ground in sight? usually worked...."cleared visual approach 31R contact
tower ***.* good day!
Fit the rules to the times/situation.
Fit the engine to the frame.?
Like most here, love the spridgets flex.  Like most, desire a bit more
stable platform and why not increase performance, improve handling and with
slight (for me) changes to the body/trim make it look as I want it.
Like the man said.  Its my toy.

chuck
n. tx