Re: 1500 exhausting question

To: TeachJP@aol.com, roterhed2@attbi.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: 1500 exhausting question
Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2002 17:57:17 -0800
John -

My son-in-law had this problem with my daughter's $pitfire.  He was ready
to torch it off.  I brought a Stahlwile (german - made) forged end
wrench.  It must be very strong 'cuz it is very slim.  It fit right in and
the job took ten minutes.  Find a good (expensive??) end wrench for this.

Clay L.
'67 Sprite