Re: Line forms to right/brake bleed kit

To: "croche" <skystryd@swbell.net>, <RevdSpridget@aol.com>, <Ajhsys@aol.com>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Line forms to right/brake bleed kit
Date: Tue, 26 Mar 2002 10:36:43 -0500
I think alot of the time when fellow Spridgeteers have trouble using the
mityvac, they just aren't being persistant with the hand pump.  Mine has
always dropped some vacuum as your bleeding.  Just keep pumping the pressure
back up.

Another plus, the pump is good for building hand strength!  Every once in a
while switch hands and build up your muscles equally.

I have never had a problem with the Mityvac when bleeding my Bugeyes or my
Lotus Seven.  Last fall, I renewed all of the fluid in my Seven's brake
system with no help and no-one in the drivers seat pumping the air out!  It
works that well.

Mike Carpenter