a-ha! (clutch bleeding)

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net> g2R1CoL25378
Subject: a-ha! (clutch bleeding)
Date: Tue, 26 Mar 2002 20:18:10 -0500 et>
I thought I was going nuts trying to get this clutch bled, and was about to
break down and buy a Mity Vac.  As a last resort I talked somebody into giving
me a hand and it turns out the new master cylinder is bad.  We put the old one
back on and the system pumped right up.  Verdict is still out on the one-man
clutch bleed job.  Now, just to get another clutch master, probably another
slave, and make sure my brake master is not leaking...fix the head/brake light
wiring problems, and I'll be good to go.  :-)

Adrian
http://www.midgetweb.com