Healey hardtop

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Healey hardtop
Date: Wed, 27 Mar 2002 08:27:42 -0800
Remember a few weeks ago the Healey hardtop described by Frank for sale?
Well if you missed that deal, this is your (un)lucky day.

I have one genuine Donald Healey hardtop for a bugeye.   Excellent
latches(have now rusted entirely away),  original glass and sealing
rubber(are completely missing), soft sound-deadening foam headliner(would be
a good idea), and a gorgeous black gelcoat finish(that has degraded to a
chipped off crack-crazed mess).

So wipe the saliva off your chin and show up at my place for this
listmember-only bargain.  Priced to move at $0.00.  Last chance as I will be
offering this beauty on e-bay with a starting bid of $1M.

Regards,
Glen Byrns
'59 bugeye
'59 Morris Traveller (Winifred)