Re: A little LBC and a little LIC...

To: Larry McKillip <mckillil@alpena.cc.mi.us>
Subject: Re: A little LBC and a little LIC...
Date: Thu, 28 Mar 2002 07:55:33 -0600
Cc: AHCUSA <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Larry McKillip wrote:

> Hellooo listers, does anyone know the make of car in the Kodak TV add
> with 2 girls taken on a very rapid tour of Rome in a little red
> convertible, looks like a miniature old Dodge or Plymouth.

Nope

> Can anyone tell me how to absolutely distinguish between a 9c Bugeye
> engine block and a 9cg engine block?

Operating from memory here but I think the only discernible difference is that
the 9C has only the front cam bearing and the 9CG has three.  The middle and
back
"bearing" surface justs runs metal to metal w/ no bearing.  Of course, you
wouldn't be able to tell from the outside.  If all of that is true, then you're
back to relying on the engine ID tag.  Keep in mind that it is easier to change
that tag than it is to change the oil filter.

--
Larry Dickstein
Lone Jack, MO

Pop. 420