Re: Trick Spridget item on e-bay

To: toyman@digitex.net, Billh@aaai.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Trick Spridget item on e-bay
Date: Thu, 28 Mar 2002 11:39:06 EST
In a message dated 03/28/2002 8:35:01 AM Mountain Standard Time,
toyman@digitex.net writes:

> C'mon Bill, everyone (leastways here in Texas) knows that is shortened so
> that you can use your favorite beer pull tap as a shift lever.
> Jeez, things you have to explain to the yankees..............

They probably don't even know the most popular shift knob cover is a
byproduct of the cattle industry....when steers are created.

Robert B. Houston

Santa Teresa, NM
'74 Midget
'63 TR4

In a recent interview, General Norman Schwartzkopf was asked if he thought
there was room for forgiveness toward the people  who have harbored and
abetted the terrorist who perpetrated the 9/11 attacks on America.  His
answer "I believe that forgiving them is God's function.  Our job is simply
to arrange the meeting. "