Re: More exhaust?

To: spritenut@Exit109.com, JARplanner@aol.com
Subject: Re: More exhaust?
Date: Thu, 28 Mar 2002 18:46:56 EST
Cc: bugeye@yahoogroups.com, midgetsprite@yahoogroups.com, Spridgets@autox.team.net
As noted in earlier email, Chuck ground off the spots on the header that
didn't belong there, enlarged the two holes so they would fit, problem,
maybe....
The intake manifold fits snuggly up against the side of the head, the header
doesn't.  I realize that the header may have had a higher flange around the
outlet holes, but I don't know if I did something (else) wrong, or that is
the way that they should fit.
Again Thank You to Chuck, what a wonderful guy, a great garage and yard, very
nice son and some interesting sets of wheels (with cars attached).

John Poynton
79 Midget "Yellow Fever"
Havertown Pa 19083