Nashville Tennessee Car Show

To: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Nashville Tennessee Car Show
Date: Sat, 30 Mar 2002 21:07:32 -0600
Spridgeteers

I have been given the honor of inviting you 'all" to the Nashville British
Car show that will be held October 12th in Franklin (just south of
Nashville) at the Carnton Plantation.  This is a change of date for us and a
return to a more traditional show on the grass in a beautiful historic
location. There will be a reception on Friday the 11th with beer, snacks,
beer, beer, free beer etc.  We would welcome you and guarantee a good time.
For the details check out our web site http://www.nashvilletn.org/NBCC/
The Carnton Plantation web site is http://www.carnton.org

If you would like more information or assistance with travel or lodging let
me know.

Mark Endicott
Nashville

PS  Did I mention FREE BEER?