Re: seal windshild to body

To: Robert Sexson <poormidget@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: seal windshild to body
Date: Sun, 31 Mar 2002 14:50:31 -0500
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Does your wife have a good quality hand/body lotion? You want something that
won't damage the rubber seal. You might also use vegetable oil. You don't need a
lot, just something to lubricate the track so the seal will slide through
easily.
Actually, if your wife would volunteer, she could hold what is already in place
while you slide the rest. Four hands are sometimes better than two. I did mine
by
myself a few years ago, and it can be a frustrating job.
Kate