Gate Guardians

To: "spridgets@autox.team.net" <spridgets-digest@autox.team.net>
Subject: Gate Guardians
Date: Mon, 01 Apr 2002 14:44:35 -0700
As a pilot I hate to see Planes parked on poles
outside airbases, slowly rotting away, but its
worse to see a Midget outside a breakers
yard.

I was late for an appointment in Denver and
an accident diverted me off I270 into Commerce
City - only to see a poor white painted midget
up on a platform outside a breakers yard. I
was lost at the time so not 100% sure of where
I was. Wait until I get home and tell the Frogeye
he's not going to be happy ;-). But its as lesson
if he fails to start - stick him up on a pole.

Robert