Re: Re: anybody from around here??? Now Lime Rock Vintage

To: <frogeye@cox.net>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>, "Peter C." <nosimport@mailbag.com>
Subject: Re: Re: anybody from around here??? Now Lime Rock Vintage
Date: Wed, 3 Apr 2002 13:47:16 -0500
It's not state law that regulates the racing on Sunday, though lord knows in
this state if they could tax noise they would.  Rather, it's a local deal worked
out with the track's owners over the years to appease the neighbors, one of whom
is a church.

And that makes me wonder if our blender would be allowed on Sunday???  May have
to go for two days this year!

Geoff Branch
'74 Meejit "Yellow Peril"
'72 Innocenti 1300 Mini