M*** Motors British Extravaganza at Buttonwillow

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: M*** Motors British Extravaganza at Buttonwillow
Date: Wed, 03 Apr 2002 12:19:13 -0800
I just got my invitaion in the mail to go to the M*** Motors British
Extravaganza at Buttonwillow raceway.  Is there anyone on the list
going?  I know Jon Paschke will be there as his club is doing some
hosting. (Jon, you can have that rear end, I'll bring it with).  I have
some freinds that will be racing there that weekend and there is a great
Sprite/Mini Challenge on Sunday.  A british car show on this weekend
typically brings some 300+ cars to show.
Mike MacLean-60 Sprite