What a mess, anti-seize compound

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: What a mess, anti-seize compound
Date: Fri, 5 Apr 2002 07:26:28 -0500
This is the important lesson that I learned last night.  "Never,
never, never, leave a tube of anti-seize compound near the edge of a
shelf."  You will knock it off, step on the full tube, squeeze the
contents out onto the bottom of your once new sneakers.  Then you will
track the stuff all over your garage.  Then your phone will ring and
you will track the stuff into the house.   Damn telemarkets!

It will take at least an hour to clean up the garage floor, not to
mention the hurried effort to clean the floor and carpet in the house
before you wife comes back home.  The stuff got on all of the electric
cords that were on the garage floor, and the air hoses.  I am also
sure the the sneakers cannot be cleaned.  If you think that the little
bit you put on a nut gets everywhere try an entire tube on the bottom
of your shoes.

--
Later,
 Bill                          mailto:w.gilroy@verizon.net