Re: Stuck in First...no longer

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Stuck in First...no longer
Date: Fri, 5 Apr 2002 15:38:00 +0100
Hi all,

Quick note to say cheers for all the help with the stuck gearbox. Was able to
get it released last night taking Guy's advice....drove round in first for a
while till the 'box was hot then yanked it out under big style deceleration.
Not sure how long it'll stay unstuck but first seems fine, if a little noisy at
the moment, so a few more days of sunshine to be enjoyed before tackling the
washer. Reckon I'll be doing any further damage if I carry on driving it like
this ?

Have a good weekend,

Matt
London