Am I driving too fast? x-mac-creator="4D4F5353"

To: spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Am I driving too fast? x-mac-creator="4D4F5353"
Date: Mon, 08 Apr 2002 09:51:01 -0400
 Took the car out for a quick spin around the neighborhood yesterday.
Unfortunately it's still uninspected, so can't go far. I just can not
drive this car without getting out afterward and yelling "WOOHOO! That
was fun!"

 Will this abnormal behavior ever stop or am I destined to be pulling
into Kmart and the grocery store and getting out and jumping for joy all
the time? Because when she's all road ready and I'm able to pick my son
up at school or the bus stop in it, this strange uncontrollable joyous
shouting could get embarrassing.

 Are these cars always this fun or am I just driving too fast?

 As a side note, my hubby who was my passenger, said he felt fearful and
his hand was aching from clutching to the side window frame so hard ;}
This is not related though, right?

--
Amy Soich
http://www.studiosoich.com