See what happens when you laugh at someone else.... .net>

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: See what happens when you laugh at someone else.... .net>
Date: Tue, 09 Apr 2002 19:02:22 -0400
You get it back in spades.

So,  we're finishing the basement in the new house.  Since we're installing a
bathroom down there, and one wall of the bathroom is back-to-back with the
garage, I thought it would be nice to have a slop sink installed.  So it was
installed.  Works great.

Sunday, I'm was painting the main room when I decided to wash the extra brush
so I can use it for the moldings.  I head to the afore mentioned sink and wash
out the major goop.  Since it's still kinda dirty, I decide to soak it.  Turn
on the faucet as my wife is calling me, and put in the plug.  Run into the main
room to see what she wants and start working on the walls again.  You got it.
I forgot the damn sink.  5 minutes later she wants to know why there is water
under the boiler.  Run down the ladder, and into the garage, where I behold a
1/4" of water, everywhere.  I spent the next three hours cleaning out the
garage, and sweeping out the water.  Not fun.  Not fun at all. John Gottstein
showed up 3 hours later to help paint and got a nice kick out of my nice shiny
and freshly swept but still sopping wet garage.

So Gilroy,  I blame you because of your anti-sieze story.  This never woulda
happened if I hadn't read it and laughed.

Mike

PS:  I plan to install a pool return to the utility sink as an overflow guard
in the future.  Piped into the sewage line it should work great.