Re: Fw: My 1976 MG Midget

To: bcleary@awod.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Fw: My 1976 MG Midget
Date: Tue, 9 Apr 2002 21:34:09 EDT
In a message dated 4/9/02 5:37:17 PM, bcleary@awod.com writes:

<< DID ANY OF YOU LOOK AT THE PICTURES OF MY CAR >>

They look great.  As Ed says the www. jRstbUits.com address always gets
through on-list.  Reverse R and U.  What a neat little car.  Have you been
able to really get out and drive her yet?  I am hoping you have a lot of fun
with that car after all the work you have done to get her driveable.  I've
been on your side from the beginning, but I couldn't help being skeptical at
first that you could ever get it done without somebody intervening on your
part or some car background.  Good on you!!  Oh yes, and did you see my car
on Ed's site.

Regards,

Annice & Bob
1960 Bugeye (Mk. IV in disguise)