Re Water Hoses

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re Water Hoses
Date: Thu, 11 Apr 2002 01:34:28 EDT
Thanks guys, for the swift and accurate information on water hoses.  Think
I'll probably go the American supplier route--NAPA, Goodyear, Gates.  Years
ago,  I welded up copper tubing to use as Bob Houston describes in my Morris
Pickup.  Maybe it's time to get the tubing out again and see what I can do
for the Sprite--should be pretty much the same.  Think I'll pass on the Blue
Hoses for the time being, because I'm in pretty much of a time press.  May
try them next time.

Annice & Bob
1960 Bugeye (Mk. IV in disguise)
1966 Sprite Mk. III (Still in Boxes)