Re: NO LBC( need HELP not MAPS now!)

To: Bree Anna <breeanna1012000@yahoo.com>, Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: NO LBC( need HELP not MAPS now!)
Date: Fri, 12 Apr 2002 10:26:50 -0400
Hey Bree, if that Mapquest route brings you to PA on the way to FL, I would
be glad to help out in the case of emergency.

And knowing MapQuest, it just might.

Larry

On 4/12/02 9:58 AM, "Bree Anna" <breeanna1012000@yahoo.com> made the
profound revelation:

>> Ok Listers, listen up here!! I have 9 million
>> map suggestions,,ok,,I GOT that!!!! I have phone
>> numbers and addresses that arent even close to
>> FLORIDA, and even listers of other countries wanting
>> me to SWING by there on the way to Florida,,BUT
>> GUYS!!!!! ALL I REALLY NEED TO KNOW IS WHO IS
>> WILLING AND ABLE TO HELP ME IN CASE OF A BREAK DOWN
>> OR SOME SUCH PROBLEM I MAY HAVE ON THIS TRIP!!
>> I  can pretty much get there with no problems,done
>> it before a few times,,,but """IF"""I break down
>> I may need some of you to help me get back on the
>> road!!! This is really my MAIN reason for asking
>> this!!! NOT the map part!! But thank you for the
>> help in the maps area!!!I  like knowing i have more
>> than one option~~~~~
<SNIPPED>

--
Larry B. Macy, Ph.D.
macy@bbl.med.upenn.edu

 I have great faith in fools - my friends call it self-confidence.
 - Edgar Allen Poe