RE: HELP (No LBC)

To: "Dave Yealy" <lbc@littlebitcountry.com>, "WFO Herb" <froggi60@hotmail.com>, "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: HELP (No LBC)
Date: Fri, 12 Apr 2002 19:38:53 -0500
Herb, Dave,

I am also forwarding this to the list in case anybody else runs into the
same problem.

I tested this to verify it worked and I just went to hotmail and sent my
self an email
to see if it is in plain text, it is.

What you need to do is:
On the COMPOSE page (where you type the emails) type a sample email.
There little box that says "tools" on this page.  Click on the arrow.
Select "Rich-Text editor ON" (this will toggle this and turn the RTF off)
now that RTF is off, it will send out the email message in plain text, and
get through to the list.

Try it out,
I may not have explained this the best, If you can't understand it, let me
know and I will try to clarify.

Bill