Not a test this time....

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Not a test this time....
Date: Fri, 12 Apr 2002 20:48:04 -0700 FILETIME=[04534240:01C1E29E]
I'm back!!!! (am I, please tell me you "see" me, please!)

Anyway, I wish all my fellow Spridgeteers a safe and enjoyable weekend.  As
for me, FROGGI's in Klamath Falls with Dustin so that's out of the question.
  HOWEVER the TR8 (ooophs, sorry guys) is here with me and I'll be hitting
the road this weekend.

Headed over to the local drag strip for a tune session also.  Who knows,
maybe I can hit low 8's....on a bike that is, not the 8.

Enjoy and take care.
WFO Herb
Keep the sticky side down!